Wednesday 9 September 2015

Welcome to my Blog!

animated-welcome-image-0215



Image result for kimi ni todoke cherry blossom tree

About me:

Name: Diana Rose
Birthday: August 12
Interest: Anime, Manga, Cosplay, Art, media,
Perfoming Arts, Music, Travel, Stars and many more.


My Favorite Anime:

Image result for kimi ni todoke
Kimi ni todoke
My number 1 favorite anime ever is Kimi ni Todoke. This is a romance, shoujo anime type and has 2 seasons.

About Kimi ni Todoke:

Kuronuma Sawako is completely misunderstood by her classmates. Her timid and sweet demeanor is often mistaken for malicious behavior. This is due to her resemblance to the ghost girl from "The Ring," which has led her peers to give her the nickname Sadako. Longing to make friends and live a normal life, she is naturally drawn to Kazehaya Shouta, the most popular guy in class, whose "100% refreshing" personality earns him great admiration from Sawako. So when Kazehaya starts talking to her, maybe there is hope for the friendships Sawako has always longed for. Maybe... there is even a little hope for some romance in her future.

This is where you can watch the first season of Kimi ni Todoke: http://kissanime.com/Anime/Kimi-ni-Todoke

My own personal comment about this anime:
This anime is so cute! I love the way Sawa-chan didnt have any friends at first but then she started being friends Chizu and Yano thanks to Shouta. I would love to watch the new season 3 if there will be :)

If your looking for a romance,shoujo anime, this is what you should watch! i highly recommend this. After you watch it, tell me what you think about it. Just comment and i'll read it and then reply.

I Love Japanese Culture!

 Ever since i've started to watch anime, i've always always wanted to go Japan and collect as many anime and cute anime figures i could. I would sooo love to wear a yukata and kimono. Those kimonos look so beautiful, making me want to buy one and wear one but unfortunately, i'm in UK not in Japan. 

 Also, i would love to try and make their japanese bento (Japanese lunch box). I have tried to make a japanese egg where you roll it and cut it and it looks sooo fluffy but i failed >_<. I have also tried making a round rice but it turned to be so sticky so i basically failed again.

 Right now, i am learning how to speak and write in japanese. I have mastered the hiragana writing and memorise each of it and i am so proud of myself for it. I am now learning kana (short for katakana). Kana is also a japanese way for writing.

 Another thing i love about Japan is that every spring, the cherry tree is blooming so gorgeously and you'll see every petals flying in the wind. And i love festivals in Japan although i haven't been yet but i would love to go; eat candy apples, catch fish, loud up a hinabi (fireworks), go out wearing a yukata. I wish to be there.

Hobbies: 

 I listen to anime music more often than pop songs. Listening to anime music is so natural for me now and i'm used to it. If you were to see going to youtube, you will see my 'Home' full of anime. that proves that i love them so much.

Here is one of my favourite anime music I listen to:


Reaching you from me to you (anime from: Kimi ni todoke)

I cook and Bake whenever i am bored. I usually bake cakes, christmas chocolate log, and biscuits. The first time i tried baking a proper cake, i failed :( but it was fun ^^. Other things that i do too is read manga (anime book). My favourite manga are: Skip Beat, Hiyokoi, Kimi ni todoke, Ao Haru Ride and many more.





                                                                                           


                                  
                    Thank you for reading ^_^







No comments:

Post a Comment